Friday, January 15, 2010

Introduction

This is the first post on thetalkingguru.blogspot.com. As far as possible, I would strive to jot down any thoughts on just about everything, from 'amateur' political commentaries, to reviews on theatrical movies and books, to interesting snippets of life worth commenting (at least I hope it is) . Other than that I would like to say that, this is a more than just a Language Arts blog; it may be a source of information, be it biased or impartial, I leave it up to you readers.

This blog would not be effective as a blog, if you do not give me your opinions and such. No criticisms, no change.

So I strongly urge you to tell me what you think about my posts, and leave them in the tagboard on the right side of the page. It would be nice to give constructive comments, and I think you would be sensible enough to omit any phrase that is prone to cause hurt or offense to any party whatsoever. This blog is not a platform for you to air your angers and certainly not a dictionary of vulgarities.

Other than that, go with the flow and enjoy thetalkingguru.com!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home