Sunday, February 28, 2010

Learning Profile

This is my learning profile based on the BGfl Multiple Intelligences test results.

I think that this Multiple Intelligence test is quite accurate as it focuses and directs attention at the key aspects of our intelligence; there were 40 questions, with each question having 6 degrees of agreement with my character and such.

The learning profile test reflects on my personality and multiple intelligences. I found out that I had a liking for pictures, and I can remember things and information by visualising them. I am also able to think logically, do quite well in Mathematics, and can recognise stuff in patterns and designs quickly and accurately. Though the test reflects on my strengths, it also accurately pinpoints my weaknesses too.

I found out that I was a poor Naturalist, and I am average in my Languages. This Learning Proflie test shows me my strengths, so that I can improve and ascend new peaks in those areas; whereas for my weaknesses, I can target them and also try to do better in future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home